Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quilled pendants (tutorial for 1)

Hello All,

Here comes my obsession again - jewellery! :D I love making jewellery and I guess, I miss it all the more now as I can't wear much. My son grabs everything and pulls :-) Yesterday night, armed with my inspiration from Vilma, I tried making pendants and this is how they look! My sister-in-law was sweet enough to model for them :)


The (wordless) tutorial for the 'skewed half flower' pendant is here :-)















Happy Quilling :-)

Pritesh


13 comments:

truptim said...

Lovely pendants.

Quilling.lt said...

Very beautiful! I especially like the half flower pendant and its colours. Good idea :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

All so unique and beautiful the S is my fav!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Sathya said...

Pritesh....Wow...Lovely lovely pendants...Wish to grab that "S" pendant...S - SATHYA!!!!!

ManuK said...

Lovely pendants, Pritesh! Thank you for sharing so many tutorials!

Hugs,
Manuela

lavina agarwal said...

lovely creations!

Lekha justin said...

Elegant designs....useful tutorial also..

Kavya N said...

I just find all ur tutorials helpful !!! Thanks for sharing them...they are amazing!!

Baukje said...

what did you get brilliant quillings work made ​​me love it!
Greetings Baukje

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Trupti :)
Thanks Vilma, you were a BIG time inspiration for me to meddle with jewellery! :)
Thanks Sonia and feel free Sathya! :) You can buy the S pendant (I am sure you will make it better than me though) from the Aadyaa Originals page on Facebook :)
Thanks Manu, I enjoy making tutorials a lot :)
Thanks Lavina and Lekha :)
You're welcome Kava :)
Thanks a lot Baukje :)

Anonymous said...

Unique and beautiful!
smiles,Deena

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Deena :)

Anastasiaw2008@gmail.com said...

All your creations are lovely Pritesh.Love to visit your blog. How on earth are you finding time. Looks like you are quilling 24 hours :D