Monday, April 9, 2012

Contrast Veined Combed Leaf Tutorial

Dear All,

I got so many questions regarding the leaf I quilled (which is a small part of a much bigger project) that I decided to sit down and make a video of the same. I apologize for all the background noise :) [Sonia, I will upload the snapshots very soon] :) The original of this leaf was conceptualized by Anastasia, I am merely posting a tutorial for a variation of that :)

The leaf looks like this:



And here is the video for the leaf :)


Do try it out, I found it so much fun :)

Happy Quilling  

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

21 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ha I do love you dearie---!!! Yes I have never been able to quill this leaf right and am so eagerly awaiting the photos.
I can still not sit through a video!

Mihaela said...

Looks gorgeous, very elegant!!!

ecstaticoverpaper.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for your tutorial so detiailed. Bravo!

Swathi said...

THank u so much for the tutorial Pritesh

Swathi said...

Awesome Pritesh. This is the 3rd time I am watching this video and every time i can stop appreciating you for your efforts

Hussena said...

Thank you so much Pritesh for this lovely tutorial....really enjoyed it your work is always so neat i know i keep saying this but that is something that really impresses me:)

chillin with Quillin said...

nice video, thanks for sharing!!!
Paula

Nati said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing!!!

Tee said...

No one got me hooked on to try quilling as much as you did!! I went and brought a set of quilling strips..and I will try at least something...but if I get addicted, its sorely your fault!!!
Loving how much of a perfectionist you are!! and thanks for breaking it down into easy steps!!

Giftarts said...

i alawys wait for yr new post... love every post of yrs... have so much to learn frm you... it was a surprise for me to knw u are a scientist... hats off....

CSchlim said...

Very clear steps and easy to follow. Great job!

MB said...

Thank you so much. I am learning more and more each time.

MB said...

This is great. I am learning more and more each time I watch your clip. Am now waiting for your next clip.

MEGHA said...

wow ,very clear,but previously also i tried this .i don't know who's video was that ,but got your again amazing.
thanks
megha
http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.com/

quilled paper paradise said...

Detailed and clear! Thank you (and Anastasia))

Unknown said...

I love all of your quilling tips. But my favorite part of all your videos are the birds chirping nearby. I wish I could quill outside. Great job, Pritesh!

Azlina Abdul said...

I love this idea! Simply brilliant Pritesh!

Priya Sivaraj said...

wow!! wow!! I have become a great fan of ur works and the tutorials!! simply love u girl!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all so very much :)

Anonymous said...

love your designs!

JamminJanJams said...

Thank-you so much! I am brand new to quilling, but I've already learned how to do this complicated leaf!