Thursday, July 19, 2012

Simplicity - Inspiration Manu

Hello All,

Ever since I checked out the simple yet awesome frames Manu (Manuela Koosch) had been making, my hands had been itching to try something simple. This project was made over 2 days (I kept waiting for ideas to strike, hence the delay!).......but it's a fairly simple one otherwise :)




Hope you like it. Thanks Manu, for giving me the much needed break from heavy duty stuff :)

Hugs to you

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

8 comments:

SUSAN said...

WOW....It likes a real rose...
absolutely love this rose

big hugs,

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful heavenly rose!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation.The flower as well as the leaves look so real.Splendid work

quilled paper paradise said...

Simple is beautiful! Less is more! ;)))

Shalaka said...

This work again reminds of the saying by Rabindranath Tagore " It's very simple to be happy...but its very difficult to be Simple"!!!Loved it.

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful rose,the flower and leaves look so real, love the pearls they add a nice touch!!!!
Paula

Szalonaisa said...

amazing paper rose!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all so much :)