Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Housedelic Interview

Hello All,

Taking this moment to thank everyone who has been an inspiration/support/critic in this journey I have decided to embark on! :)

My special thanks to Ananth, my husband, without whose support, it would have been impossible for me to make the switch, let alone sustain it :)

A very big thanks to Richa, who was my co-worker and a big time inspiration for lateral thinking. Our tenure together, albeit a short one, was a learning experience for me :)

And tons of thanks to all my constructive critics (you know who you are ;)), for responding to my messages forever and the Whatsapp pings :D

Hop on to the interview here:

Housedelic Interview

Many thanks to Madhurima, for giving Art'zire this opportunity to be showcased on Housedelic website :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh



PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

2 comments:

Divya N said...

Its a great interview, totally in awe of your patience to do such beautiful work. Your portraits are mind blowing - I would to get one done by you some day

Dr Sonia S V said...

Pritesh so good to have you back to blogging and loved your interview so well written! And was pleasantly surprised you gave special mention to my little blog too!!